Beauty & fitness definitely go hand-in-hand. The healthier you are, the better you look and feel. Rachel Felt, a health and fitness coach through Beach Body Fitness, and I got together to put together some beauty and fitness tips & do a little experiment. I wanted to test out makeup products and see which ones would last through a full body workout. Check out this video to see my gym makeup routine:
1. Apply regular serums and moisturize.
2. Even out skin tone with a foundation (CC cream, tinted moisturizer, liquid foundation, etc)
3. Apply water-resistant mascara
4. Set your makeup with a loose powder
5. Apply lip balm or a lip stain for long-lasting color.
The products that seemed to hold better & still look great after the workout were the It Cosmetics Brow Power, Make Up For Ever HD foundation (Use Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation for a drugstore option), It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer, and the Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara.
We also filmed a quick full-body low impact workout routine that Rachel put together herself.
Check it out here:
Hope you all enjoyed this post. Find Rachel for more fitness posts at https://www.facebook.com/feltfitness