Hello there pretty ladies!
I’m in a rush most of the time & I don’t always have the time to cake on the makeup. I wanted to share my minimal makeup routine that I do when I need to quickly look put together.
*Remember, you can skip certain steps if you don’t need it.
1. Prepped skin with SJ Creations moisturizing face lotion & EOS lip balm.
2. Evened out my skin tone with It Cosmetics CC+ Cream
3. Concealed under eye circles with It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer.
4. Applied Younique 3D Fiber lash mascara
5. Filled in my brows with It Cosmetics Brow Power pencil.
6. Highlight and contoured with Blunt by MAC and Lorac Tantalizer.
7. Applied lip color. I used Revlon matte lip balm in Sultry.
Hope you enjoyed this video. What other type of videos or tutorials would you like to see?