Hola mi amigos!
So, I usually keep my daily makeup pretty simple. Here’s today’s products:
*Side note: I ended up not using the moisture stain, just the matte balm 🙂
1. MAC Cosmetics In Extreme Dimensional 3D mascara (I always screw up the name, it’s too long! lol) – I enjoy this mascara mostly because the wand is amaze-balls! – http://www.Maccosmetics.com
2. Make Up For Ever (MUFE) HD foundation – This foundation is a medium coverage and is perfect if you like your end result to look like a better version of your skin. – http://www.makeupforever.com
3. Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder – I used this to add some warmth because i’ve been getting a lot more sun and my foundation was a tad bit too light for me. – Drugstore
4. MAC Cosmetics Brow Gel in “Brunette” – I love this brow gel! Its the perfect shade for my current hair color and it’s easy to apply and work with. – http://www.maccosmetics.com
5. Mary Kay Gel Liner in “Black” – I received this product free from Influenster to review & fell in love. Its very similar to Blacktrak liner by MAC. Its creamy and very smooth. – http://www.marykay.com
6. Revlon Colorstay Matte Balm & Moisture Stain – I LOVE Revlon products! If I had to pick one favorite drugstore line, Revlon would be it. These lip colors are beautiful, not as long lasting as i’d like BUT the colors, the formula, price, and how they feel on your lips makes it okay! lol – Drugstore
Hope you all are having a great Thursday!