My recent posts have been all about beauty so i’m sharing a delicious (& very easy) recipe I got from a friend of mine.
I hosted a Ladies Night In a few weeks ago. We did it Potluck style and my friend Lindsey brought over bruschetta. It was so good! It was very garlic-y & I LOVE garlic (Don’t worry, if you’re not a garlic fan you can switch up the recipe). It’s been a few weeks since the get together and i’ve made it at least 6 times!
*Make sure to check out Lindsey’s blog, Healthy Food Fit Family! She posts delicious and healthy recipes, also a lot of awesome motivational fitness posts.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 2 Tomatoes (Just pick your favorite type of tomato)
- Newman’s Own Light Balsamic dressing
- 1/2 of a Onion (I like sweet onions but you can choose whatever type of onion you prefer)
- A few cloves of garlic (I love garlic so I used about 3 cloves)
- Olive oil
- Loaf of French bread
- Dice up your onion and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Chop up the garlic
- Put the onion, tomatoes and garlic into a bowl & mix together
- Add about 4 tablespoons Newman’s Own Light Balsamic & 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Slice a few pieces of French bread & toast the bread for about 15-20 minutes (until the outside of the bread is a little crispy)
- Once bread is done toasting scoop a couple spoons of the topping and put it on your bread.
- Eat & enjoy!
This recipe is SUPER easy and very delicious, and whats better is you can switch the ingredients up to make it exactly how YOU want it.
Feel free to add or take away some ingredients depending on your taste.